Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Second day reflection

Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)
  • What did you do today?
    • We used a generator and I was explained and taught the fleming's left hand rule which is for generators and is almost the same as the fleming left hand rule, just on the right hand.
  • What did you learn today?
    • Fleming's right hand rule applies for generators but the left hand rule applies for motors.
    • It was fun and interesting that I could make a light bulb light up by turning the handle of the generator.
    • It was very fun working in the group and I have benefited a lot from my teammates' sharings. it has helped me to understand the concepts taught more.
  • What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
  • I want to know if the generator will turn faster if the light bulb is taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment