Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)
- What did you do today?
- We used a generator and I was explained and taught the fleming's left hand rule which is for generators and is almost the same as the fleming left hand rule, just on the right hand.
- What did you learn today?
- Fleming's right hand rule applies for generators but the left hand rule applies for motors.
- It was fun and interesting that I could make a light bulb light up by turning the handle of the generator.
- It was very fun working in the group and I have benefited a lot from my teammates' sharings. it has helped me to understand the concepts taught more.
- What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
- I want to know if the generator will turn faster if the light bulb is taken out.