Monday, 23 May 2016

First Day Reflection

First Day (24 May, Tuesday)
  • What did you do today?
    • My groupmates and I built the electric motor from the kit that was provided. Initially, I thought that it would be really hard to build the motor but eventually realised that all we had to do was to follow the instruction manual.
  • What did you learn today?
    • I learnt about Fleming's Left-hand rule, the thumb pointing to the thrust or motion, the index finger pointing to the magnetic field and the middle finger pointing to the direction of current.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
    • I understand more about magnetic fields
    • I have benefited a lot today in terms of knowledge of DC Motors and I am grateful for the opportunity to build one.

No comments:

Post a Comment