Third Day (26 May, Thursday)
- Project Sharing Sessions
- Note down at least three key learning points
- I have learnt that fleming left hand rule applies for motors
- I have learnt that fleming right hand rule applies for generators
- I have learnt that in both rules mentioned above, the thumb represents the direction of force, the index index represents the magnetic field and the middle finger represents the current direction.
- How do you feel about the NTU-SST Flagship programme?
- Share your insights for the programme in general
- I am grateful to NTU for the opportunity to go into their school and learn about this interesting topic. I appreciate their hospitality towards us and I thank Professor Leek, accompanied by the student helpers, to guide us throughout the duration of this project.